Iryna Oleksiuk and Adam Liwiński is part of the volunteer team designing TEDxWarsaw 2019. Iryna takes care of event-experience while Adam, a TEDx veteran, is the project owner. We peek behind the (Polish) red circle to give you a taste of what (and who) it takes to create this event along with a few handy tips for the next time you get on stage.
Psst. Listen to the clip after the end credits to find out how Adam prototyped his apartment :)
- TEDxWarsaw Facebook
- TEDxWarsaw Instagram
- Iryna - LinkedIn
- Adam - LinkedIn
- Iryna's Blog - Sugar.blog
- Book: TED Talks: The official TED guide to public speaking
- Book: Skin in the Game - Nassim Taleb
- Book: 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
- Dunning-Krugera effect Adam used as an argument for speaking only about things you actually know well.
- Iryna refered to the, Blocks of true knowledge and Richard Feynman.
- BONUS! Check out Adam's unique bedroom :)