Andrew Lacanienta is a Doctoral Candidate in Experience Design at Texas A&M University. He is a close friend who makes a yearly pilgrimage to our side of the world to attend the College of Extraordinary Experiences at Czhocha Castle, Poland. We took some time out of the College schedule to talk about his insights on Experience Desing and focused our conversation on the Theory of Structured Experience Design.
- LinkedIn - Andrew Lacanienta
- Paper: A theory of Structured Experience
- Course: Experience Design and Management
- Book: Experience Economy
- Book: The Power of Moments
- Book (not yet published): Designing Experiences
And then, I used some copyright music. It's the actual track Andrew played during the experience - Pink Floyd. Dark side of the moon.
- Andy Woynarowski's Design Thinking Masterclass on UDEMY
- Seed Cards 10% discount promo - You can only use the special promo code here - www.gadzetytrenera.pl
- Please leave a comment about the episode on the website - Bloc Thinking
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or in your favorite podcast app with our rss feed: https://rss.simplecast.com/podcasts/4348/rss
- Connect with me on Twitter: Werner
- Or LinkedIn: Werner