Wojtek Kutyla values the ability of a designer to play the role of enabler, and we ‘absolutely’ agree with his approach. If you building something with a team of people they, we, are all busy with the act of creation. In his words, he has a sneaky plan to replace the old dinosaurs with teams with an user-centric approach. He’s not overly excited about having an
- Wojtek's Blog - https://wojtekkutyla.pl
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/wojtekkutyla
- Book: The Shape of Design, A small philosophical handbook about design and making things for people by Frank Chimero.
- Book: Sense & Respond, How Successful Organizations Listen to Customers and Create New Products Continuously
- Book: The Zen of Creativity, John Daido Loori.
- Seed Cards 10% discount promo - You can only use the special promo code here - www.gadzetytrenera.pl
- Please leave a comment about the episode on the website - Bloc Thinking
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or in your favorite podcast app with our rss feed: https://rss.simplecast.com/podcasts/4348/rss
- Connect with us on Twitter: Werner, Jonathan
- Or LinkedIn: Werner, Jonathan